Thursday 28 October 2010

Budget Finds...

Since when did Target get so many great designers and become so glam! While living in Europe, Target was probably the store I missed the most.  Needless to say my trip there yesterday left me shocked at how many great things they had, and I now have a wish list that is far too big for my budget.  Here are a couple of things that if I don’t buy, you should!
For a nursery:



These are fitted sheet options... Which one should I get?

I thought this night light was so cute, they had a better Whale version at the store
For the home:

                       Love the mirrors, still a bit pricey, but gorge!
For you:
This is really cute, too small on model
There were some other sweaters, and dresses that were adorable, couldn't find them online though...
This is adorable and would look great on our bed, the back is yellow velvet!
I want two of these for the foot of my bed, I would paint them and reupholster the top in something like this:

Alright, I've spent enough time on Target's website. If you go, take a look at there stationary, thank you cards, and home decor. I also saw a little glass piggy bank that would look adorable in a kids room.

1 comment:

  1. I like the leopard print for repholstering, the whale for nightlight (a must have) and the brown with small poka dots (it would go with more.) Are you allowed to paint your rooms, that would be cool.?

    ReplyDelete