Monday 24 August 2009

Ageless Look

It’s always daunting trying to establish a good, sustainable wardrobe. My view is, buy little, but buy quality. Here are a few essential items that I think every girl should have some version of:

1 trench coat like this
1 pair of heels like these
1 pair of boots seen here
1 pair of jeans
1 tailored blazer
1 quality leather handbag

These items provide a plethora of outfits, just mix and match what’s underneath, and accessories like jewellery, scarves, hats, sunglasses, belts etc.

The look in action:







You can even add a fur to add texture to your look:

Images found: The Satorialist, Anthropologie, JCrew, Banana Republic, Karla's Closet

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I am in need of a few things, just a few :) I will be on a search for some of the above items!

    And thank you sooo much for the sweater/over shirt! I love it. Emma was over the next day and wore it, BEFORE me. That was so thoughtful. Perfect for my growing belly.

    Great taste Amy, call me, I'm off today and tomorrow!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete